Wednesday 26 October 2011

Its over

The hunger games are over. Me and Peeta have won. We have been though all of our interviews, and have both been crowned the winners of the hunger games at the award ceremony. We even had to watch the re runs of the hunger games before we headed back to district twelve. When our train stopped for fuel Peeta and I went for some fresh air. Haymitch shows up and he told us to keep up the lovey dovey stuff until we are back in district twelve, and all the cameras are gone. Peeta turns to me flustered at what Haymitch had just sad. He asked what that was all about. I explained to Peeta that all the romance back at the arena wasn't real, well at least not all of it. I explained to him that i wasn't feeling the same way that he does and i was a little bit confused about how i felt about him. Even though i still felt something for Peeta, something deep down in my heart was telling me that i loved him, I though this was the end between us and it most likely was. We finally arrived at district twelve. There were tons of cameras surrounding the train. Peeta turned to me and held out his hand while asking one last time, for the cameras? I took his hand as he walked out of the train back into district twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment